I'm happy to announce the launch of the Marie Curie Support Line today. This is a confidential phone helpline for anyone who has questions about terminal illness, needs support or just wants to talk.
The kind of questions we can help with include:
- What benefits am I entitled to?
- I’m tired all the time – what can I do to manage it?
- How do I make choices about the future?
- How do I take out power of attorney?
- I’m nervous about managing medications – are there ways to help with this?
- What support is available to me?
- I need to talk to someone about how I’m feeling
If you or someone in your family is living with a terminal illness, whether it’s terminal cancer or any other illness, you can call one of our trained advisers on 0800 090 2309 . We’re open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Calls from landlines are free, but there may be a charge if you’re calling from a mobile. Check with your mobile provider for details. Calls from any type of phone will be free from 1 July 2015. Your call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.